FAMILY DAY AT HOME
To help parents implement interactive learning projects for their kids, the UMLAUF created a digital newsletter with projects, interviews, and activities combining art and nature. Register and receive a curated digital program that aims to help children explore the intersections of art, sculpture, and nature while in their own backyard.
Register and you'll receive a newsletter with a different theme each month. In every newsletter you'll find:
1. Make of the Month - this is a month-long project that kids and caregivers work on together. You will be provided with an embedded video featuring a facilitator giving you a digital guide and prompts for caregivers to ask questions rather than follow instructions.
2. Maker Recipes - An instruction based activity for older members to work through independently. This will use common resources around the house and end with a clearly finished product.
3. Meet an Expert - An interview with an artist or museum staff member that outlines what they do at the museum.
4. Sensory Activities - A themed sensory activity for caregivers to do with their infants or toddlers. These will feature easy materials that you can find around the house and come with engaging prompts for activating your child's motor skills.
5. Music to Make to - A recommended playlist or album to listen to while you work!
For more information, please email email@example.com